- The Theater is located at 612 Fillmore Avenue, Buffalo NY 14212. Note: 270 Lafayette is our mailing address and not the location of the theater.
- Off-street parking is available in our parking lot directly next to the theater, and directly across from the theater.
- Hydraulic Hearth: Looking for a place to get a bite to eat prior to the performance? Hydraulic Hearth features wood-fired pizza & craft cocktails, located in the Larkinville District, five minutes from the theater.
- R&L Lounge: This neighborhood joint has served as a tavern for over 75 years with the Pikuzinski’s at the helm since 1969. Known for their famous Polish lunches featuring homemade pierogies and golabki, they serve dinner only on Friday. LIMITED HOURS.
- Marble + Rye: If you’re starting out downtown, stop by Marble + Rye for craft beers and cocktails, spirits as well as a meal with an emphasis on fresh, seasonal ingredients.
Area Watering Holes
- The bar at The Adam Mickiewicz Dramatic Circle: Open one hour before show time and features a wide selection of Eastern European and craft beers along with Eastern European spirits and aperitifs. The bar is CASH ONLY.
- Darren’s Tavern is neither trendy or hip but it’s a place where taverns once held an important position in the local community. The building itself has been around for over 100 years and has been a restaurant and bar for pretty much that length of time.
- Nate’s Place: On last visit to this cocktail focused lounge, the mood was convivial and the drinks were accompanied by a throwback mix of soul and R&B music. Formerly Mr. P’s, this is the liveliest local spot to cap off the evening after a show.
- Arty’s Grill: With a great view of the main tower of Buffalo’s Central Terminal, Arty’s is a classic, family owned Polish tavern in the heart of the Polonia district. Although it’s a grill, the kitchen is only open for lunch.